Sunday, February 3, 2013

Blog # 3 - A Library without Books

I think that borrowing ereaders from the library would be useful but also be troublesome at the same time. It would require more money to fix a broken ereader than a broken book because the library charges fees for books that are damaged or late. If the library were to issue only ereaders then I would personally not check them out as I could probably download books from the internet for free and read them on my computer or my phone. In terms of publishing the printer companies may be obsolete eventually and the people working at these factories will be out of jobs. It is a serious concern for our economy as we face unemployment more rapidly now than we have in a long time. With these factories being obsolete that would make the unemployment problem even worse. So it is a bigger piece of the global economic pie.

No comments:

Post a Comment