Friday, December 5, 2014

Final Capstone Blog

          Well Capstone has finally finished and I am satisfied with the result. I didn’t imagine I would get so much done and ever since my Capstone project started I have become more motivated than ever. This experience has allowed me to become prepared for acquiring a career in the real world and gain more knowledge on how to do so. 
        Crafting the graphic novel has been an eye-opening process and I have discovered many ways and new techniques I could use to craft more graphic novels. I will surely take this techniques with me to the real world and try to make a career out of all the knowledge I’ve gained. 
The portfolio that I have crafted for my Capstone will surely be the starting point to gaining an actual job. After I graduate I may get some experience in my field by working for the Baha’i Faith. What I will actually be doing is not known yet but I am sure it will help me gain more experience I need to achieve my goals. 
         I could not have gone this far without my director Monica Larson, and the other staff at the Communications department in Shepherd University. I have been to two other universities before Shepherd and started out as a Psychology major but I am glad overall with the switch I made to Communications as it is truly the gateway to achieving the career I want most in this world. I am thankful that I made the right changes during my college experience and I thank all who have led me to this path. I have planted the seeds necessary to start my life in the work world and gained the traction I need to be succesful. The capstone experience was very necessary and I am thankful for where it has gotten me over the semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment